In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z630 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Acer Liquid Z630. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z630
Liquid Z630 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z630 contains Mediatek MT6735 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Z630 has 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z630 uses Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z630 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z630 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z630 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z630 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z630 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z630 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Acer Liquid Z630 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z630 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z630 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z630, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.