In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Acer Predator 8 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Acer Predator 8. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Predator 8
Predator 8 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Predator 8 contains Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Based on our testingPredator 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Acer Predator 8 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Acer Predator 8 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Acer Predator 8 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Acer Predator 8 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Acer Predator 8 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.