In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy View2 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Samsung Galaxy View2. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Samsung Galaxy View2
Galaxy View2 was released by Samsung on 2019, April. Samsung Galaxy View2 contains Exynos 7884 Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. Samsung Galaxy View2 uses Non-removable Li-Po 12000 mAh battery. Based on our testingGalaxy View2 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy View2 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy View2 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Samsung Galaxy View2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung Galaxy View2 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Samsung Galaxy View2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Samsung Galaxy View2 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy View2 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy View2 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Samsung Galaxy View2, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.