In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your TECNO Phantom 8. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About TECNO Phantom 8
Phantom 8 was released by TECNO on 2018, April. TECNO Phantom 8 contains Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T880MP2 GPU. TECNO Phantom 8 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingPhantom 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your TECNO Phantom 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose TECNO Phantom 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your TECNO Phantom 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your TECNO Phantom 8 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for TECNO Phantom 8, but the process of unlocking bootloader on TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.