In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo X23 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo X23. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo X23
X23 was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo X23 contains Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 360 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 360) CPU and Adreno 615 GPU. vivo X23 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. Based on our testingX23 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo X23 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo X23 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo X23 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo X23 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo X23 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo X23 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo X23 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo X23 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo X23, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo X23 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.