In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo Y71i Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo Y71i. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y71i
Y71i was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Y71i contains Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. vivo Y71i uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh battery. Based on our testingY71i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo Y71i Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo Y71i Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y71i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y71i in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Y71i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo Y71i or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo Y71i Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo Y71i Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y71i, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Y71i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.