In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo Y91 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo Y91. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y91
Y91 was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Y91 contains Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. vivo Y91 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY91 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo Y91 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo Y91 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y91 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y91 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Y91 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo Y91 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo Y91 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo Y91 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y91, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Y91 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.