In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo Z1i Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo Z1i. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z1i
Z1i was released by vivo on 2018, July. vivo Z1i contains Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU. vivo Z1i uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ1i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo Z1i Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo Z1i Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z1i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z1i in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Z1i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo Z1i or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo Z1i Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo Z1i Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z1i, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Z1i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.