In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo Z3 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo Z3. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3
Z3 was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Z3 contains Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 615
Adreno 616 GPU. vivo Z3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo Z3 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo Z3 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Z3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo Z3 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo Z3 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo Z3 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Z3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.