In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock vivo Z3x Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your vivo Z3x. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3x
Z3x was released by vivo on 2019, April. vivo Z3x contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo Z3x uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3x battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock vivo Z3x Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock vivo Z3x Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3x model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3x in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Z3x screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your vivo Z3x or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock vivo Z3x Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock vivo Z3x Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3x, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Z3x using AutoRoot Tools is also same.