In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Vodafone Smart E9 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Vodafone Smart E9. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Vodafone Smart E9
Smart E9 was released by Vodafone on 2018, December. Vodafone Smart E9 contains Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. Vodafone Smart E9 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingSmart E9 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Vodafone Smart E9 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Vodafone Smart E9 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Vodafone Smart E9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Vodafone Smart E9 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Vodafone Smart E9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Vodafone Smart E9 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Vodafone Smart E9 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Vodafone Smart E9 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Vodafone Smart E9, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Vodafone Smart E9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.