In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Vodafone Smart X9 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Vodafone Smart X9. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Vodafone Smart X9
Smart X9 was released by Vodafone on 2018, December. Vodafone Smart X9 contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Vodafone Smart X9 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. Based on our testingSmart X9 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Vodafone Smart X9 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Vodafone Smart X9 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Vodafone Smart X9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Vodafone Smart X9 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Vodafone Smart X9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Vodafone Smart X9 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Vodafone Smart X9 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Vodafone Smart X9 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Vodafone Smart X9, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Vodafone Smart X9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.