In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Wiko View2 Go Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Wiko View2 Go. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View2 Go
View2 Go was released by Wiko on 2018, September. Wiko View2 Go contains Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. Wiko View2 Go uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView2 Go battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Wiko View2 Go Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Wiko View2 Go Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View2 Go model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View2 Go in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Wiko View2 Go screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Wiko View2 Go or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Wiko View2 Go Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Wiko View2 Go Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View2 Go, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Wiko View2 Go using AutoRoot Tools is also same.