In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock ZTE Axon 10 Pro Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your ZTE Axon 10 Pro. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Axon 10 Pro was released by ZTE on 2019, February. ZTE Axon 10 Pro contains Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. ZTE Axon 10 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingAxon 10 Pro battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock ZTE Axon 10 Pro Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock ZTE Axon 10 Pro Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Axon 10 Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Axon 10 Pro in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE Axon 10 Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your ZTE Axon 10 Pro or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock ZTE Axon 10 Pro Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock ZTE Axon 10 Pro Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Axon 10 Pro, but the process of unlocking bootloader on ZTE Axon 10 Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.