In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
nubia Red Magic 3 was released by ZTE on 2019, May. ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 contains Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Based on our testingnubia Red Magic 3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE nubia Red Magic 3, but the process of unlocking bootloader on ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.