In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid X1
Liquid X1 was released by Acer on 2014, June. Acer Liquid X1 contains Mediatek MT6592 Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-450MP4 GPU. Acer Liquid X1 has 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid X1 uses Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid X1 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Acer Liquid X1
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Acer Liquid X1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid X1.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid X1 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid X1 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Acer Liquid X1 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Acer Liquid X1
That is all about How To Unroot Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Acer Liquid X1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid X1, but the unroot process of Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.