In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z220
Liquid Z220 was released by Acer on 2015, March. Acer Liquid Z220 contains Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 302 GPU. Acer Liquid Z220 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z220 uses Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z220 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z220
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z220:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z220.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z220 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z220 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Acer Liquid Z220 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Acer Liquid Z220
That is all about How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z220, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z220, but the unroot process of Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.