In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z330
Liquid Z330 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z330 contains Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z330 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z330 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z330 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z330
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z330:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z330.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z330 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z330 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Acer Liquid Z330 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Acer Liquid Z330
That is all about How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z330, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z330, but the unroot process of Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.