In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z520 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Acer Liquid Z520 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z520
Liquid Z520 was released by Acer on 2015, March. Acer Liquid Z520 contains Mediatek MT6582M Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Z520 has 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z520 uses Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z520 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z520
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z520:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z520.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z520 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z520 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Acer Liquid Z520 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Acer Liquid Z520
That is all about How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z520 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z520, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z520, but the unroot process of Acer Liquid Z520 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.