In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z630S using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Acer Liquid Z630S using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z630S
Liquid Z630S was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z630S contains Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP3 GPU. Acer Liquid Z630S has 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z630S uses Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery (15.2 Wh). Based on our testingLiquid Z630S battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z630S
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z630S:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z630S.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z630S model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z630S in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Acer Liquid Z630S screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Acer Liquid Z630S
That is all about How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z630S using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Acer Liquid Z630S, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z630S, but the unroot process of Acer Liquid Z630S using AutoRoot Tools is also same.