In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot TECNO Phantom 6 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of TECNO Phantom 6 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About TECNO Phantom 6
Phantom 6 was released by TECNO on 2016, September. TECNO Phantom 6 contains Mediatek MT6755 (28 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU. TECNO Phantom 6 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. Based on our testingPhantom 6 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot TECNO Phantom 6
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot TECNO Phantom 6:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your TECNO Phantom 6.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your TECNO Phantom 6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose TECNO Phantom 6 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your TECNO Phantom 6 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted TECNO Phantom 6
That is all about How To Unroot TECNO Phantom 6 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot TECNO Phantom 6, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for TECNO Phantom 6, but the unroot process of TECNO Phantom 6 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.