In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot vivo V9 6GB using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of vivo V9 6GB using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo V9 6GB
V9 6GB was released by vivo on 2018, June. vivo V9 6GB contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo V9 6GB uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingV9 6GB battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot vivo V9 6GB
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot vivo V9 6GB:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo V9 6GB.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo V9 6GB model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo V9 6GB in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your vivo V9 6GB screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted vivo V9 6GB
That is all about How To Unroot vivo V9 6GB using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot vivo V9 6GB, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo V9 6GB, but the unroot process of vivo V9 6GB using AutoRoot Tools is also same.