In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot vivo Y71i using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of vivo Y71i using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y71i
Y71i was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Y71i contains Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. vivo Y71i uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh battery. Based on our testingY71i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot vivo Y71i
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot vivo Y71i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y71i.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y71i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y71i in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your vivo Y71i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted vivo Y71i
That is all about How To Unroot vivo Y71i using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot vivo Y71i, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y71i, but the unroot process of vivo Y71i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.