In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot vivo Y91 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of vivo Y91 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y91
Y91 was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Y91 contains Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. vivo Y91 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY91 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot vivo Y91
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot vivo Y91:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y91.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y91 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y91 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your vivo Y91 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted vivo Y91
That is all about How To Unroot vivo Y91 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot vivo Y91, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y91, but the unroot process of vivo Y91 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.