In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot vivo Y93 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of vivo Y93 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y93
Y93 was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Y93 contains Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. vivo Y93 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY93 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot vivo Y93
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot vivo Y93:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y93.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y93 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y93 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your vivo Y93 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted vivo Y93
That is all about How To Unroot vivo Y93 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot vivo Y93, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y93, but the unroot process of vivo Y93 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.