In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Wiko View Max using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Wiko View Max using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View Max
View Max was released by Wiko on 2018, March. Wiko View Max contains Mediatek MT6739WA (28 nm) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. Wiko View Max uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView Max battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Wiko View Max
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Wiko View Max:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Wiko View Max.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View Max model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View Max in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Wiko View Max screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Wiko View Max
That is all about How To Unroot Wiko View Max using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Wiko View Max, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View Max, but the unroot process of Wiko View Max using AutoRoot Tools is also same.