In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Mi 8 Pro was released by Xiaomi on 2018, September. Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Based on our testingMi 8 Pro battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
That is all about How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, but the unroot process of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.