In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Mi Mix 3 was released by Xiaomi on 2018, October. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery. Based on our testingMi Mix 3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
That is all about How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, but the unroot process of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.