In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
nubia Red Magic 3 was released by ZTE on 2019, May. ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 contains Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Based on our testingnubia Red Magic 3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Unroot ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot ZTE nubia Red Magic 3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted ZTE nubia Red Magic 3
That is all about How To Unroot ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot ZTE nubia Red Magic 3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE nubia Red Magic 3, but the unroot process of ZTE nubia Red Magic 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.