In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Iconia Talk S is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Iconia Talk S
Iconia Talk S was released by Acer on 2016, August. Acer Iconia Talk S contains Mediatek MT8735 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Acer Iconia Talk S has 13 MP, autofocus as primary rear camera. Acer Iconia Talk S uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery (12.92 Wh). Based on our testingIconia Talk S battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Iconia Talk S model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Iconia Talk S in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Iconia Talk S screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Iconia Talk S firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Iconia Talk S, but the root process of Acer Iconia Talk S using AutoRoot Tools is also same.