In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade Z to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Liquid Jade Z is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Jade Z
Liquid Jade Z was released by Acer on 2015, March. Acer Liquid Jade Z contains Mediatek MT6732 Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T760MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Jade Z has 13 MP, f/1.8, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Jade Z uses Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Jade Z battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade Z to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade Z to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Jade Z model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Jade Z in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Jade Z screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Liquid Jade Z firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade Z to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade Z to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Jade Z, but the root process of Acer Liquid Jade Z using AutoRoot Tools is also same.