In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Liquid X1 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Liquid X1 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid X1
Liquid X1 was released by Acer on 2014, June. Acer Liquid X1 contains Mediatek MT6592 Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-450MP4 GPU. Acer Liquid X1 has 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid X1 uses Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid X1 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Acer Liquid X1 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Liquid X1 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid X1 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid X1 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid X1 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Liquid X1 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Liquid X1 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Liquid X1 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid X1, but the root process of Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.