In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Liquid Z320 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z320
Liquid Z320 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z320 contains Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z320 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z320 uses Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z320 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z320 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z320 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z320 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Liquid Z320 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z320, but the root process of Acer Liquid Z320 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.