In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Predator 8 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Predator 8 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Predator 8
Predator 8 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Predator 8 contains Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Based on our testingPredator 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Acer Predator 8 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Predator 8 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Predator 8 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Predator 8 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Predator 8 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the root process of Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.