In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 7 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Infinix Hot 7 Pro is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Infinix Hot 7 Pro
Hot 7 Pro was released by Infinix on 2019, March. Infinix Hot 7 Pro contains Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) – 32+2 GB
Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) – 32/64+3/6 GB Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T880MP2
PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Infinix Hot 7 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingHot 7 Pro battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 7 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 7 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Infinix Hot 7 Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Infinix Hot 7 Pro in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Infinix Hot 7 Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Infinix Hot 7 Pro firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 7 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 7 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Infinix Hot 7 Pro, but the root process of Infinix Hot 7 Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.