In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Infinix Smart3 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Infinix Smart3 Plus is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Infinix Smart3 Plus
Smart3 Plus was released by Infinix on 2019, April. Infinix Smart3 Plus contains Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Infinix Smart3 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingSmart3 Plus battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Infinix Smart3 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Infinix Smart3 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Infinix Smart3 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Infinix Smart3 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Infinix Smart3 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Infinix Smart3 Plus firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Infinix Smart3 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Infinix Smart3 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Infinix Smart3 Plus, but the root process of Infinix Smart3 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.