In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade TECNO Phantom 6 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on TECNO Phantom 6 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About TECNO Phantom 6
Phantom 6 was released by TECNO on 2016, September. TECNO Phantom 6 contains Mediatek MT6755 (28 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU. TECNO Phantom 6 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. Based on our testingPhantom 6 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade TECNO Phantom 6 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade TECNO Phantom 6 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your TECNO Phantom 6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose TECNO Phantom 6 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your TECNO Phantom 6 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your TECNO Phantom 6 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade TECNO Phantom 6 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade TECNO Phantom 6 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for TECNO Phantom 6, but the root process of TECNO Phantom 6 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.