In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade vivo V9 6GB to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on vivo V9 6GB is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo V9 6GB
V9 6GB was released by vivo on 2018, June. vivo V9 6GB contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo V9 6GB uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingV9 6GB battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade vivo V9 6GB to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade vivo V9 6GB to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo V9 6GB model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo V9 6GB in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo V9 6GB screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your vivo V9 6GB firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade vivo V9 6GB to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade vivo V9 6GB to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo V9 6GB, but the root process of vivo V9 6GB using AutoRoot Tools is also same.