In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade vivo X23 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on vivo X23 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo X23
X23 was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo X23 contains Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 360 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 360) CPU and Adreno 615 GPU. vivo X23 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. Based on our testingX23 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade vivo X23 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade vivo X23 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo X23 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo X23 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo X23 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your vivo X23 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade vivo X23 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade vivo X23 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo X23, but the root process of vivo X23 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.