In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Vodafone Smart X9 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Vodafone Smart X9 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Vodafone Smart X9
Smart X9 was released by Vodafone on 2018, December. Vodafone Smart X9 contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Vodafone Smart X9 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. Based on our testingSmart X9 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Vodafone Smart X9 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Vodafone Smart X9 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Vodafone Smart X9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Vodafone Smart X9 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Vodafone Smart X9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Vodafone Smart X9 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Vodafone Smart X9 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Vodafone Smart X9 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Vodafone Smart X9, but the root process of Vodafone Smart X9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.