In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Wiko View Max to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Wiko View Max is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View Max
View Max was released by Wiko on 2018, March. Wiko View Max contains Mediatek MT6739WA (28 nm) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. Wiko View Max uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView Max battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Wiko View Max to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Wiko View Max to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View Max model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View Max in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Wiko View Max screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Wiko View Max firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Wiko View Max to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Wiko View Max to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View Max, but the root process of Wiko View Max using AutoRoot Tools is also same.