In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Wiko View2 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Wiko View2 Plus is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View2 Plus
View2 Plus was released by Wiko on 2018, September. Wiko View2 Plus contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Wiko View2 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView2 Plus battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Wiko View2 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Wiko View2 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View2 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View2 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Wiko View2 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Wiko View2 Plus firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Wiko View2 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Wiko View2 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View2 Plus, but the root process of Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.