In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Mi Mix 3 was released by Xiaomi on 2018, October. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery. Based on our testingMi Mix 3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Android Oreo 8.0 / 8.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, but the root process of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.